Monday, February 12, 2007

The journey continues

I saw Anne this morning shortly before I left for Florida. She looked radiant and was a great comfort to me. Our bond grows ever stronger. I am at my mother's bedside and she is near the end or, for all we know, it could be the beginning. Anne and I just got off the phone and she had been crying as I have been doing on and off all day. I am glad for her tears as I think it is a big part of her healing. Each day she has been getting stronger in mind, body and spirit. I was sick last week and have been out of touch. Anne and I have had some wonderful moments together walking the hall arm in arm or just lounging together in the plant less solarium. It is not what one imagines as romantic but somehow we have made it so. Life and love have become deeper, richer, and more meaningful in the past month for both of us.

I would appreciate your adding my mother to your prayers for a peaceful passing as I know she been wanting to move on for a long time

Love to All

Dennis

4 comments:

steveb said...

Dennis,

Our thoughts are with you.


Steve and Pat

Unknown said...

Mary Brent & Harry said:

Dennis,
Our love and prayers are with you, your mother and
your family.

Mary and Harry

Ruthann said...

Dennis,

You and your mother are in my prayers.

You have traveled such rough waters with Anne this past month. May this next journey be peaceful for you and your mother.

Love,
Ruthann

Sharesa said...

Dennis,
Prayers of peace and love be with you, your family and Mother.
Blessings,
Sharesa