Sunday, October 21, 2007

these days

It seems the numbness from the shock is beginning to wear off as I become ever more aware of the undercurrent of pain that exists deep inside. It is a different kind of pain then before it lives in a place I could only describe as the roots of my heart. They seem to travel to the center of the earth and that is where I feel the pain. There is no remedy for this kind of pain at least at this moment. I get a bit of relief when I can open to Anne's spiritual presence but for the past two days I have been immersed in preparations for Nov. 4 which included pouring through hundreds of Anne's photos for the DVD. I cried as I worked sorting through. Maxine comforted me with an embrace. Perhaps things will lift at and after the celebration, as Anne's life and presence are brought into focus and shared by all of us honoring her rebirth into the spiritual realm. I have no way of knowing but it somehow seems so.

In the meantime the celebration plan is emerging and will contain beautiful musical offerings, a wonderfully decorated setting and the voices of those who hold her love in their hearts. And thanks to the generosity of Angela's boyfriend George, who has donated countless hours of his professional time, there will be a DVD spanning Anne's life in picture and music. George the only word that applies here is you have been a mench in the full sense of that word. Thank you.

I have received some very wonderful emails and I am grateful for the love and support that is helping to sustain me through these days. If there are any "Anne stories" out there for sharing it would great to receive those as well. I would like to gather all the stores I can to create a commemorative collection as mentioned in the previous post.

Annie I love you and I know you both hear and feel me as I do you.


Much love,

Dennis

No comments: