I am probably going home today, in spite of the fact that my temperature has risen somewhat again off the IV antibiotics. I still think I have a sinus infection, and we haven't found the right antibiotics. At least my guts are starting to feel better on the flagyl. They also found a low titer of CMV - cytomegleovirus, so I am on a new drug for that. I knew I was CMV positive, as is 90% of the Bay Area, and it would probably raise its head at some point of immunosuppression. So I go home on 3 antibiotics, 2 anti-virals, 1 antifungal, my immune suppressant, and a drug for the heart burn that one of these causes. And a fever still. I am not sure I got anything out of this week in the hospital, except it was easier to do tests here. Well, maybe home and rest will bring the cure.
Anne
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment